Skip to main content

Publication News

For a writer there is nothing more exciting than getting a piece of work accepted for publication. It’s a feeling that I don’t think I will ever get used to, or at least I hope I don’t.

I love that sensation when you receive an email that says yes.  That thrill of excitement that has you jumping up and down, before you’ve even finished reading.  All you can hear is your heart pounding and your own gleeful shouts of: “They want to publish it.”

I’m delighted to say I had one of those moments today.

Kishboo magazine will be publishing my article; ‘If You Don’t Try’.


The article follows my own nerve wracking, yet gratifying experience, of getting my novel reviewed by the Romantic Novelists Association as part of their New Writers Scheme.  The feedback I received filled me with a renewed determination and belief in my writing and inspired me to write the article.  

The acceptance of my article for publication filled me with a desire to shout my news from the roof top.  However I figured my neighbours would prefer it if I announced it here on my blog instead.

Comments